The Family-Friendly CorporationAmy Dunkin
Harold W. McGraw III, known to all of us at BusinessWeek simply as Terry, is chairman and CEO of our parent corporation, The McGraw-Hill Cos. As such, he's involved with every facet of this muli-faceted information services powerhouse. Yet of all its achievements last year, he was especially proud to see McGraw-Hill named to Working Mother magazine's 100 Best Companies list for 2005. Of course, the fact that we were No. 15 in the ranking and not in the Top 10 rankled this competitive businessman.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018