Should XM and Sirius Lower Their Prices?
In the past year, satellite radio company XM actually increased its prices. And this year, Wall Street analysts have been saying that both XM and its rival, Sirius, could increase prices again; the users, their thinking goes, will pay a bit more anyway.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Pare Drop, Treasuries Rise With Gold: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting