Amazon Music: Is It Really About the Music?Rob Hof
Much of the blogosphere is in a dither over why Amazon.com is bothering to join the appallingly unprofitable online music business--late, to boot. I don't doubt that for the long term, Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos recognizes that the company needs to be in digital music. So it has to establish a beachhead.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis