HP Posts Higher First Quarter Earnings
Shares of Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) moved higher Thursday after the technology outfit posted 48 cents vs. 37 cents first quarter earnings per share EPS (non-GAAP) on a 5.6% revenue rise. The technology heavyweight sees 47 cents to 49 cents second quarter non-GAAP EPS, including stock option expense, on $22.4 billion to $22.6 billion revenue, and $1.90 to $1.95 2006 EPS on $90 billion to $91 billion revenue.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself