HP Makes Like Lazarus
It's been a year since Carly Fiorina was ousted from Hewlett-Packard (HPQ), and the high-profile executive is now writing a book, due to be published later this year, on her business experiences. No doubt, she'll use the tome to defend her tenure at the helm of the PC and printer giant, probably arguing that her hard-won and sometimes-controversial moves set the stage for the success of the man who followed her, Mark Hurd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses