Apples to ApplesLauren Young
When you get a bunch of mutual fund managers in a room together, you are bound to get lots of different opinions about stocks and the direction of the markets. But at a Lipper event earlier this week to recognize top-performing fund managers, it was clear that two of the fund managers in attendance see eye to eye on Apple.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’