Outback Shares Dip on Weak Earnings
Shares of Outback Steakhouse (OSI) declined Wednesday after the restaurant operator posted 46 cents (excluding one-time items) vs. 50 cents fourth quarter EPS. The company reportedly sees $1.65-$1.75 2006 EPS, including items. S&P cuts estimate, target, keeps hold.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders