NASCAR Says No to Bump-Drafting
It's been a bumpy Speedweeks thus far, but it will be a much less bumpy Daytona 500 on Sunday. After harsh criticisms over bump-drafting by some of the sports biggest names, the National Association of Stock Car Auto Racing will implement "no zones" for the sports biggest event.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?