Just How Shaky Is Housing?
Recent concerns about the housing sector -- including a Feb. 14 warning from homebuilder KB Home (KBH) that cancellations rose and fresh orders for homes sank in early 2006 -- have put more of a focus on incoming data for the sector. That's why Wall Street will be paying close attention to the January housing-starts report, scheduled for release Feb. 16.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing