Why can’t the Cylons run my 401K?Aaron Pressman
There’s a bevy of news headlines enticing me to blog today – another homebuilder stumbles, retail sales in January got a big boost from gift cards as some had predicted, the whole Blackrock-Merrill Lynch tie up (I last wrote about Blackrock back in ) and so on. But two things really caught my attention: the Wall Street Journal’s on 401ks at companies that go bust and Charles Schwab’s that it won a stock picking contest against other Wall Street firms. How can I possibly tie these together with a reference thrown in to boot? Check after the jump and find out…and I will NOT be posting any pictures of Katee Sackhoff or Grace Park to entice you.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy