iTunes Carries Innovation from Stanford U.By
I don't know the folks at in/teresting in/sights but they put me on to this great idea from Stanford--placing tons of material on innovation generated at the University on the Apple iTunes store. It's not exactly on the site--you first have to go to itunes.stanford.edu to link in. But once in, you can download to your computer and iPod. Neat idea. Why didn't you think of this first Harvard or Wharton?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks