Israeli Solar Startup Shines
Avi Brenmiller could hardly have been more pleased with President George W. Bush's newfound love affair with solar energy as outlined in the State of the Union address last month. Brenmiller, chief executive of Israel's Solel, has been patiently waiting for nearly a decade for a major breakthrough that would focus attention on his company's method for harnessing the sun's energy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks