Audi A6 in the Passing LaneGail Edmondson
Audi just earned some big boasting rights in Germany, the toughest luxury car market in the world. Last year the Audi A6 sedan (which starts at $40,820) outsold key rivals, the BMW 5 Series and the Mercedes E Class for the first time ever. It has also nearly eclipsed the competition Europewide: Audi sold 127,500 A6’s last year, just a tad less than the 128,900 for BMW’s 5 Series, but way ahead of the 121,500 for Mercedes E-Class.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself