The Office blog: funny, but one missing piece
Dwight Schrute, the assistant TO the regional manager in NBC's The Office, has a blog. It will likely draw lots of fans and enhance the franchise. But I would take the concept one big step further. As I wrote a few months ago, I think the studios should let the characters develop alternate story lines on the blogs. And (I say this as a consumer, not a journalist) they should interact with the rest of our blogs, linking, commenting, in short, participating. Who knows what stories could develop?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’