Nokia: Dialing North America
Nokia CEO Jorma Ollila is fond of rattling off the areas of the world where his company ranks No. 1 in wireless handset sales. Take the fourth-quarter earnings conference call on Jan. 26, when Ollila boasted about Nokia's dominance in China, Russia, and India. To Ollila's dismay, a key area is notably missing from the list: North America.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap