Ameriquest, Hummer and ABC Top The Super Bowl Ad Slugfest For MeBy
Okay, my ranking is not as scientific as perhaps USA Today's or The Wall Street Journal. We didn't employ a panel or dfo a survey of Super Bowl viewers. It was just me, my wife, my four-year old son (Happy Birthday Henry...he was born literally during the fourth quarter of the 2003 Super Bowl), a bottle of un-named beer (no product placement here) and my high school football helmet full of onion dip.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Pare Drop, Treasuries Rise With Gold: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting