Porsche 911 Carrera Cabrio
The worst thing about the Porsche 911 Carrera is its iconic status. There's just too much about this car that its buyers won't let Porsche change. Some of it is minor stuff like the ignition switch on the left side of the steering wheel. And some of it is major, like sticking engine way out in the far-ass end where it shouldn't be, insisting that the overall shape change not-all-that-much and making sure the microscopic rear "seats" remain minuscule jokes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts