MF1 Racing Launches the M16
MF1 Racing, which will be the first entry in the F1 championship to race under the Russian flag, became the latest team to present its 2006 challenger when it launched the Toyota-powered M16 at Silverstone on February 3rd. The car features red, white and grey livery and, while knowledge of the previous Jordan EJ15B chassis helped the development, it is described as a completely new car.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders