Accel's Book Club SelectionsSteve Hamm
Oprah isn't the only one who gets into hot water now and then for her book club selections. Accel Partners, the venture capital firm, is getting a little static for its selection of Collapse: How Societies Choose to Fail or Succeed as its holiday gift to investors, CEOs, and influencers. This is Jared Diamond's book mapping out how environmental calamities brought the downfall of early societies including the Mayas, Greenlanders, and Easter Islanders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing