Swarthmore's war radio provides a different perspective
I've read a couple of articles about the WarNewsRadio at Swarthmore. The premise is terrific: call up Iraqis and find out what's going on in their lives. I just clicked on it for the first time. It sounds promising, but I won't have time to listen to it until tomorrow's commute.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- China Regulator Seizes Anbang, Chairman Faces Fraud Prosecution
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones