Nortel and Huawei's Broadband Bet
As of 2005, about 5 million people around the world were using superfast Internet connections to watch TV, movies, and other video content. That tally is expected to surge to 70 million by 2010, according to researcher Parks Associates. In an effort to fuel -- and meet -- that demand, services providers the world over are spending billions of dollars to upgrade networks and cable systems.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day