The Opel GT Revives a Classic
The classic slogan "Nur Fliegen ist schöner" ("Only flying is more exciting") went down in the history of advertising, and applied to a car which has become a classic - the Opel GT. Now the Opel brand is reviving the legend with a new sports car that echoes the successful concept of its predecessor. The new two-seat GT features an exciting design with sharply cut lines, rear-wheel drive and a potent four-cylinder turbo engine with gasoline direct injection. The new roadster will celebrate its world premiere at this year's Geneva Motor Show.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses