Renault Launches the R26
Although the Renault R26 has regularly been on the test track in the past few weeks, the official launch of the team's 2006 challenger took place in Monaco on January 31st. Renault and Fernando Alonso head into the new season as defending champions and the R26 is an evolution of the car that gave them the titles last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock