Google: Just Not Good Enough
Quarter after quarter, Google has consistently quashed the doubts. Concerned about slowing growth in Internet search? Too much revenue from a single source? Difficulty launching new businesses? Results from the Web-search kingpin have rendered such questions moot, surpassing Wall Street financial projections with ease and propelling Google's stock northward to a staggering $433.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’