Right after I blogged about whether my family should sell our Aspen condo (Jan. 17th entry), I sat next to a fellow on an airplane and we ended up talking about—you guessed it—real estate. It turns out he had just sold his beachfront home in La Jolla, Ca. six months ago--at what he thought was the top of the market. His return: A whopping 110% a year for three years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards