RIM's Sweet New BlackBerry
The Good: Bright screen, fast e-mail, much-improved Web browsing experience
The Bad: Keyboard takes some time and patience to adapt to
The Bottom Line: Thumbs up. The best BlackBerry yet
My BlackBerry is very often the first thing I read in the morning before the newspapers. I check it before I go to bed each night. I check it on the subway on my way to work. I carry it with me to lunch in case I get an important message while I'm standing in line waiting for a sandwich.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day