Let's Stop Defaming Diesels
You would be hard pressed to find anyone who doesn't want win the war against foreign oil dependency. It doesn't matter if your kid is trudging through Arabian sands shouldering a rifle, or if you are still recovering from the shock of that last $100 SUV fill-up. What we all have is a shared goal to kick that oil-import habit, or at least get it under control.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States