Cautious on StocksKaryn Mccormack
A few things are bugging Jim Huguet about the stock market. He's president of Great Companies LLC and runs the TransAmerica IDEX Great Companies-America fund (IGAAX), and stopped by yesterday afternoon for a visit. He worries that a lot of people are still not back in the market since the tech bubble burst in 2000. Plus, he doesn't see any reason for oil prices to reteat given the limited supply and strong demand, along with the increasing cost of drilling.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States