MyYearbook.com Prepares To Feast On The Marrow Of All Competitors
Maybe not. But new social network site MyYearbook.com, launched last April by two Jersey teens, already winning some attention from Jersey's biggest and most mainstream media outlet. One of the founders--David Cook--says stuff likeJon Fine
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself