The Brave New World of Wireless
Microsoft (MSFT) Chairman Bill Gates struck a familiar note when he took the stage at the Consumer Electronics Show on Jan. 4. He said he dreamed of a day when he can begin watching news coverage of an event from his TV or PC at home over breakfast, and then continue viewing from his mobile device as he travels to work and goes about his day. Another tech CEO making yet another speech about the seemingly endless possibilities of wireless technology.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks