Leading indicator: Spam points to fast growth of Spanish-speaking Web
Trend Micro reports that the fastest growing spam market was in the Spanish market. "Spanish-language spam had the largest increase in 2005 to rank third at 13% of all spam as compared with just 2% the previous year."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Extends Drop: Markets Wrap
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020