Much to my surprise, it looks like the wheels are in motion for Disney to buy Pixar Animation Studios, my colleague Ron Grover discovered last night. But what I wouldn't give to be in Pixar's Emeryville, Calif. campus this morning, as Jobs & Co. consider Disney's offer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing