Still working on video iPod review. What's that Adobe thing?
Thanks for your comments about the video iPod. I'm still very bothered by this Adobe page that pops up and insists on counting all my pictures as soon as I plug in the iPod. I know, I know, if I had a Mac, this wouldn't be a problem. But it's an Apple problem for me. I registered with Adobe, received my code in email. But the Adobe site won't let me register it. (The appropriate button has that faded look that says, "Don't even bother...) So the Adobe page is just one huge and bothersome pop-up.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders