What's Wrong At Marc Andreessen's Ning?Rob Hof
Just about everything, in Mike Arrington's opinion. The online service for creating customized social applications out of other Web services--do-it-yourself mashups, in other words--launched only last October by the Netscape cofounder along with Ning CEO Gina Bianchini. Mostly, Mike thinks the promising company hasn't moved fast enough to help non-programmers create these applications. As a result, he says:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline