Prioritize! It's a Matter of Urgency
While the Declaration of Independence proclaims that all men (and women) are created equal, not all selling tasks are created equal. If you want to sell more and close faster, some activities are much more valuable than others. Once a year, it's a good idea to evaluate your various selling activities and decide which ones to continue at the same pace and which ones you want to increase, decrease, or stop doing altogether.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline