Google: Losing the Love?Karyn Mccormack
The overloved stock Google has lost two admirers in the last two days. On Jan. 17, Scott Kessler at Standard & Poor's Equity Research downgraded Google to sell from hold (I interviewed him earlier and a story will appear on our site later today). This morning, analyst Scott Devitt at Stifel Nicolaus followed suit. As I write this in the last hour of trading, the stock is down 21.76, or nearly 5%, to 445.35.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing