Why Design is Big in DavosBy
The big World Economic Forum conference in Davos is just about a week away and lots of questions have flowed in to ask at the innovation and design session that I'm going to moderate--and the 21 other sessions on the topic that I'll try and attend. Operationalizing innovation is really the big theme.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders