Stanford Has a Design Job For YouBy
Are you ready for a dream job in design education? I'm told that Stanford is looking for a new professor to lead the famous Joint Design Program. The tenure-track position is open and the chosen one will teach and develop the undergraduate and masters program in design. I hear that Stanford is looking for an exceptional leader, who may or may not have a Ph.d and who may or may not have much direct design experience. That certainly opens up the search to top designers and design managers from around the world.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’