Core77 Throws a Great Design/innovation ConferenceBy
One of the most important things I've learned in covering design is the critical importance of good partners and the crucial role tht the process of partnering plays in innovation. Without the Industrial Designers Society of America and Kristina Goodrich, it would have been almost impossible for me to increase the coverage of design in Business Week over the past decade. The IDSA and Kristina are design heroes that deserve much credit from the design community and the global business world that is now discovering the importance of design in innovation, growth and profits.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States