The Gather-ing StormRob Hof
Yikes, I guess the hype about Web 2.0 is starting to reverse course. Just as the new blogger network Gather gets $6 million more in venture funding, bloggers are falling all over themselves to dump on it. No surprise that some of the knocks come from competitors such as Jason Calacanis and those like Kent Newsome who worked on failed antecedents. But some of the most critical comments are coming from folks who normally are quite open to new Web 2.0 companies, such as Mike Arrington and Om Malik. Steve Rubel even thinks it's another sign that a Web 2.0 crash is coming.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations