Ferrari Gets on Track
Ferrari has confirmed that its 2006 challenger will be presented at Mugello on January 24th but prior to that the new car is expected to have its track debut at Fiorano next week. Ferrari has already been testing its V8 engine in the F2004M chassis and the new car was fired up for the first time yesterday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing