A New Lease on Commercial Property
My company leases a 6,300-square-foot commercial building. Our renewal is coming up in a few months, and we'd like to have the landlord pay the property taxes, replace the heating and air conditioning unit, and put on a new roof. We also do not want a triple-net lease again. What is the best way to handle negotiations?--A.G., Seattle
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’