Non-U.S. Carmakers on the Rise in 2005
International nameplate sales finished 2005 on an uptrend during a flat year. While the overall market only increased sales by 0.5%, Internationals improved sales by 4.7%, finishing the year with a 43.1% market share - an increase of 1.8 points over 2004.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas