Search engines vs. media
Jakob Neilsen says that search engines are leeches. (Thanks Performancing). This is a battle that's sure to rage between content creators and search engines. It pits writers and artists against tech people. In some senses, it's a battle between word people and number people. I'll lay out my bets later.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap