A Mercedes That Grips the Road
On dry pavement, the new Mercedes C350 is a quick, nimble compact luxury four-door that performs similarly to BMW's 3-series sedans. In short, it's a lot of fun to drive in the spring, summer, and fall. But for snowbelt denizens like me, the big question this time of year is: How does the all-wheel-drive version of the C350 -- the 4Matic -- do on ice and snow?Still, I'm anxious to see if all-wheel-drive Audis and BMWs do as well as the Mercedes on snow and ice. I just hope the bad weather holds up so I can test Mercedes' rivals under truly nasty conditions. As the song says: Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing