New CEO at eHarmony: A Sign of an Upcoming IPO?
Dating site eHarmony just announced it's brought in a new CEO. Long-time CEO Greg Forgatch -- married to a daughter of Dr. Neil Clark Warren (the affable, fatherly figure from eHarmony commercials)-- has just stepped down "to pursue other interests." I believe this executive change marks the end of the era when eHarmony operated like a family-run business -- and could mark the beginning of eHarmony as a public company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders