Just What Apple Needs: Intel
Is the world ready for Mactel? It better be, because come Jan. 10, that name could very well become synonymous with the historic shift taking place in the PC industry. As the annual Macworld conference gets under way, Apple Computer's (AAPL) Steve Jobs will demonstrate his closer ties to chipmaker Intel (INTC), kicking off what's expected to be a year chock full of glitzy new consumer-electronics gear and computers -- much of it powered by Intel chips.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders