Respect Your Web Site
Provide resources for future site maintenance. Your site can be your very best employee, and like an employee it should be monitored, reviewed, and invested in on a consistent basis to ensure you receive the highest returns. Remember, your Web site isn’t a static entity. Consider what resources you’ll need to maintain or improve the site after it’s created.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas