Reporting on the Job: Take Two
Steve Rubel posted about a theme that I am constantly wrestling with when it comes to blogging. Prompted by a thoughtful comment from Jon Garfunkel, Rubel writes about the question: To what length should bloggers go to verify the truth?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?