Perhaps You Just Put Your Finger On The ProblemJon Fine
From a just-released press release put out by Mort Zuckerman’s New York Daily News (emphasis mine):
NEW YORK, N.Y., Jan. 5, 2006 — Mortimer B. Zuckerman, Chairman and Publisher of the Daily News, today announced the appointment of Marc Z. Kramer - one of the city’s youngest and most highly respected newspaper executives - as Chief Executive Officer.
( … )
Mr. Kramer, 50, rejoins the Daily News, America’s fifth-largest newspaper, from the New York Times where he has served in various capacities since 1998.
This won’t do much to dispel the perception that newspapers are intended for—and made by—old people.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- China Regulator Seizes Anbang, Chairman Faces Fraud Prosecution
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones